Bits on the Run is the newest addition to our family of products; an easy to use and affordable online video platform for streaming, hosting, and transcoding. The cool thing about Bits on the Run is that you can actually access all functionalities through our API, allowing you to build video transcoding, management and streaming capabilities in your own site or CMS.
Already serving thousands of customers, Bits on the Run is fully compatible with the JW Player and provides Web Publishers with affordable and flexible video publishing tools. Some of the most exciting features (in our opinion) are:
- A complete integration with our JW Player, making setup and embedding dead easy.
- Integration with our AdSolution, allowing you to monetize your videos.
- Conversion of videos to various formats and quality levels.
- Built-in video analytics reporting system (or easy integration with Google Analytics).
- Automatic streaming of the best possible quality video to each of your visitors.
Features aside, we merged with Bits on the Run because the platform is built upon the same ideas that made the JW Player so successful:
- Affordable, pay-as-you-go pricing
- Self-served, easy workflow
- Fast-responding, hands-on-support
I encourage you to start a free 1 month trial and check it out for yourself!
Of course, there’s a lot to be done still, especially in terms of complete product integration. The Bits on the Run documentation will move to this community site; the dashboard will get a re-styling; and we still have to upgrade to JW Player version 5 (with PNG skinning!). As always, we’d love to hear your suggestions and feedback!