Sessions with Google, PopSugar, Verizon, SpotXchange, Zuus and More Featured at May 19 Conference in New York City
NEW YORK – April 23, 2015 – JW Player, a leading online and mobile video platform and player technology company, today revealed an A-list group of brands planning to participate in JW INSIGHTS 2015, the second annual conference being held in New York City on May 19, 2015. With more than 2,000 expected attendees in-person and via the web, JW INSIGHTS 2015 brings together prominent thought leaders and influencers in online and mobile video for NYC’s premier video technology event. Registration is now open and attendance is free.
Powering the world’s largest open video ecosystem viewed by over a billion people each month, JW Player’s event provides a forum to discuss innovation and standards in video, with a focus on the hot-button topics of monetization, data and technology.
To register to attend JW INSIGHTS 2015 for free, either in-person or via livestream, please visit: http://insights.jwplayer.com/.
- JW INSIGHTS 2015
- Date: May 19
- Breakfast and registration begins at 9 am; Sessions run 10 am – 5 pm, followed by a happy hour mixer and networking event
- Location: Digital Sandbox Network Event Centers (Ad Market Place, 55 Broad St #4, New York, NY 10004)
- Breakfast, lunch and happy hour drinks will be provided
- For a full schedule and list of participants, please visit http://insights.jwplayer.com/
The educational and networking event is comprised of larger panel discussions and breakout sessions where attendees will learn about how digital video is impacting brands, advertisers, developers and consumers. Panels include “A Candid Discussion of Trends in Video Advertising” and “Designing Player Experiences for Greater Brand Impact.” JW Player will also share details of the company’s upcoming major player and platform release of JW7, as well as a sneak peak at the innovative new line of big data-driven informed products that will also debut this summer.
“JW Insights is a great forum to discuss online and mobile video direction and what the future of video holds for companies across a range of industries. Video is changing how everyone does business and we can all learn from each other,” said Chris Mahl, President of JW Player. “Having pioneered video on the web, we are in a unique position to facilitate this conversation on the future of video.”
Those who attend JW INSIGHTS on May 19, or via live stream online will:
- Hear how companies across multiple industries are leveraging video technology
- Explore trends and new standards in video advertising
- Learn audience engagement best practices
- Discover strategies for monetizing video content
- Get a sneak peek at upcoming JW Player innovations, including JW 7
The conference will also feature the JW Player Innovation Lab and Experts Lounge where conference participants can interact hands-on with the latest in online and mobile video technology and experiments. The JW Player mobile and devices team will also be demonstrating how to make native video on mobile as the new first-screen easy to implement.